Do you provide installation / upgrade service?
Yes, we provide professional installation and upgrade service for 107 USD.
I can access your host control panel
We'll need the following information from you:
- FTP access:
- Host name or IP
- Directory name (where the forum will be installed)
- Database access:
- Database IP & port (if not standard 1433)
- Database name
- Username (must be db_owner in order to install)
- Web Server requirements:
- Make sure your servers meet the system requirements.
- Make sure the forum directory is marked as Application
to set up your database and mark the forum folder as Application for you if you don't know how to. In this case, please include your host control panel login info.
Please send me the following host control panel login info:
- Host Control Panel URL
If you cannot provide the above info somehow, the service charge will be different:
2 Units (107x2) if...
- I have to contact your host on your behalf to get the required info
- I have to use Remote Desktop to connect to your server
3 Units (107x3) or more if...
Purchase installation service
- You need me to install 3rd party software to access your server
- You're running the software on multiple web servers (load balancing) without automatic replication
- Your server doesn't meet the system requirements (e.g. ASP.NET not installed) and you want me to configure the server for you
- The total service charge depends on the tasks involved
Please send me the above access info via Private Message
using your account on the forum, after you've purchased the service.
This standard installation service also covers upgrading from the following versions:
- 2.4.5 Unicode
- 2.5.5 Unicode
For version 2 users with ANSI versions of the software (any version between 2.0 to 2.4.2SP3, 2.4.5 ANSI and 2.5.5 ANSI), you'll need to migrate your database
or purchase additional data migration service
post edited by APGvNext Sam - 2014/04/12 15:31:03