How do I register the software?
Once you have purchased the software, you will need to activate it on an URL once to remove the Trial tag.
There are 2 steps involved:
- Obtain an Approved forum account , and then
- Activate the license manually once.
If you have lost the software package after purchase
- I am having problem activating the license / having problem after activating the license?
- I want to set up a dev machine, how do I activate on a dev machine?
, you can download it again from our forum
or from ShareIt if you also purchased the "extended download service" along with the software.
Obtain a Support Forum Account Getting an approved support account
is easy, and please follow the steps below:
- Register an account if you haven't already done so.
- Once you are logged in with the account, go to your forum account profile
- Put your Order Reference Number (the shareIt order number; available from your order confirmation email) into the "ShareIt Ref.No." field, if you haven't done so at the time of registration.
- NOTE: Reference Number will always be hidden to others.
You will receive an email informing you about the approval in a short while.
Activate the License
Once you have received our email regarding account approval, you can then activate your software license
. There is an extra step you need to do:
- Make sure in your AdminCP -> Site-wide options (Basic Configuration) -> Site Parameters, you have the Forum URL field set exactly as what you put in your support forum profile (see pt.2 in the above section).
- Don't forget the "http://" in front and "/" at the end of the URL.
- Open your web.config file, and locate:
<add key="OrderRefNumber" value="" />Put your Order Reference Number in the value attribute above (same as in your forum profile), and then
- Go to the Software Activation section in your Admin Control Panel (you must be logged in as the default admin, member ID = 0), and follow the instruction on the page. Use Option 1. It is very simple and straightforward.
post edited by Samuel -